Friday, April 27, 2007

Kings Bay Saint Marys & Kingsland Georgia Real Estate - Getting a Home Loan with Damaged Credit

So, you have got made the determination that you would wish to go a homeowner. As lenders, we have got to execute a credit check. The credit we reexamine are provided by all three reporting agencies. Equifax, Experian and Transunion are the three agencies lenders use. The center of all three beacon fire scores is the 1 used to measure up a borrower for a mortgage.

Many lenders will deny would be borrowers if their mid-score is less than 620. However I take a different position of credit scores and expression for a manner to get the loan approved. There are sub-prime loans available for borrowers with low credit scores, however I believe that it is in the best interest of my clients to take the clip to do some small repairs to their credit. By doing this, I am not only providing a valuable service that assists my clients, but I am able to salvage them from 2% to 4% on a fixed mortgage rate.

How long makes it take before you can fold on a loan? Usually from 30 to 60 days. It depends on how quickly you can supply me with the information to repair the credit.

How much makes this cost? Nothing,provided you get your mortgage through my company.

It is best to reach me before you look at houses with your realtor. This way, you will have got a pre-approval before you choose your new home.

Contact me by visiting my website at http://www.bretlinfloridamortgage.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home